Day 21 of the omer
Davening Times: 6:40 AM & 7:35 PM
Sha'a Zmanis/Zmanit: 69 minutes
Alos/Alot: 4:33 AM
Earliest Tallis/Tallit: 5:05 AM
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Latest Sh'ma: 9:31 AM
Chatzos/Chatzot: 12:58 PM
Mincha Gedola: 1:33 PM
Plag Mincha: 6:27 PM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
Tzeis/Tzeit: 8:36 PM
Davening times above are computer-generated and may change. Please see the announcements for the most accurate times.
Schedule of Services
Hashkama: 7:30 AM
Regular minyan: 9:00 AM (daylight savings time)
Tot Shabbat (preschool) and youth groups (grades K-4): 10:30 AM
Erev Shabbos/Shabbat, winter: 5 minutes before candlelighting
Erev Shabbos/Shabbat, summer (daylight savings time): 7:00 PM
Shabbos/Shabbat: 35 minutes before sunset
Sundays and Legal Holidays: 8:00 AM
Mondays and Thursdays: 6:30 AM
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 6:40 AM
20 minutes before sunset
Notes on Davening
- We use the RCA Artscroll Ashekenazi siddur. Our baalei tefilla use either the Sephardic or Ashkenazi havarah, depending on their personal preferences.
- Our minhagim generally follow the Luach Ezras Torah.
- For Shabbos/Shabbat candlelighting times and exact times for mincha, please see the bulletin.
- On days school is not in session (summer and Chol Hamoed) there may be an additional Shacharis/Shacharit Shacharit minyan at 8 am; check the announcements.
- Legal Holidays are New Year's Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and December 25th.
- On weekdays when the Torah is read, Shacharis/Shacharit follows the Monday-Thursday schedule.
- The actual algorithm for weekday mincha is 20 minutes before the earliest sh'kia for that week, rounded up to the next multiple of 5 minutes. The actual algorithm for mincha on erev Shabbos/Shabbat is candlelighting time, rounded down to the previous multiple of 5 minutes.